- 27 Aug 2023
- 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
C4K Family Bushwalk
You are invited on a family friendly bushwalk.
Join us as we enjoy God’s creation, spend time with friends and enjoy some fresh air.
When? 1.00pm Sunday 27th August. Finish approx. 3.00pm. (1.5-2hr walking)
Where? Meet at Rosemead picnic grounds, bottom of Rosemead Road, Hornsby
Who? Waitara Anglican children, their families and friends
What to bring?
- Your family and friends. All children must come with a responsible adult.
- Afternoon tea.
- Hat, jumper and walking shoes.
- You may like to bring a picnic lunch with you the enjoy at the picnic area beforehand.
- Insect repellant and salt (hopefully not needed for leeches but just in case)
- Meet at Rosemead Road Picnic area at the bottom of Rosemead Road Hornsby.
- There is plenty for car parking in Rosemead or Valley Road.
- The track is a loop and we will end the walk at Ginger Meggs park on Valley road which is only minutes’ walk from the picnic area.
- If you are unsure if your small people can walk this far, little legs might enjoy a shorter walk (1.2km) to the Fishponds and then back to have afternoon tea and play in the park.
- Make sure you let Victoria know who is coming.
- If the weather is wet and we decide to cancel, we will let you know beforehand.
RSVP by Sat 26th August to Victoria