Episode 5: Cricket Creek & Beyond
We are sad to say it is the final day of HAWK online. Thank you for being part of the Kingdom Seekers at HAWK online this year! We will post results of challenges on this page tomorrow (Day 6) and award virtual prizes via email if you competed.
Do you want to learn more about the mysteries of the bible? Check out our online church or visit us in person at our 10am service with C4K program for children. Maybe we will see you at HAWK next year when we can meet face to face. We’d love to see you!
DAY 5 CHALLENGES
See what the ‘Old Computer’ made of your efforts from yesterday
Track how you are doing, click below for the results table to see everyone’s score:
Challenges for today…..
- Backwards Throwing Challenge: Put a coin on the ground 1 body length away. Throw a mini tissue packet backwards, over your head, how close can you get it? (If you don’t have a mini tissue packet, try a mini gummy bear packet or box of sultanas).
- Spinning Challenge: Throw up a balloon in air, spin around and tap the balloon up again. How many times can you do this, without dropping the balloon or falling over?
- Backwards Questions Challenge: Write a question backwards, like you would read it in a mirror. Write as many words as your age. Bonus points for the most interesting question.
Submit your results from Day 5
- Click the link below to submit your results
- Don’t forget to send us photos of your craft and other creations
- Check back here tomorrow for Day 6 of HAWK, when we will share the overall results from the week with you. If you have sent us an email with your code-name we will send you virtual prizes.
Kingdom Seekers Video Day 5
Time to get your muscles moving. Stand up and sing with the band, ‘Jesus strong and kind’.
Press your own flowers, make a bird and a treasure chest. Maybe a maze is more your type of thing?
Print off the family discussion page and sit down with an adult to talk over what you have learnt today.
Scripture quotations marked (NLT) are taken from the Holy Bible, New Living Translation, copyright © 1996, 2004, 2007, 2013, 2015 by Tyndale House Foundation. Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. All rights reserved.