Episode 4: The Image-ination
Only 2 more days of HAWK…. I wonder how the Kingdom Seekers are going with their clues?…..such a suspenseful episode yesterday, who was in that tunnel? Find out below…
But first here’s a message from Richard and Axel…..
DAY 4 CHALLENGES
Find out how you did on yesterday’s challenges. Listen to what the ‘Old Computer’ has to say today…
Track how you are doing, click below for the results table to see everyone’s score:
Challenges for today…..
- Millionaire’s Challenge: Put a coin on the back of a spoon, throw it in the air and catch it in the spoon. How many times can you do it without dropping?
- Old MacDonald Challenge: Keep a balloon up in the air just using your face, while singing one verse and chorus of Old MacDonald had a farm”. What’s the smallest number of times you had to touch it with your hands? If it touches the floor start again.
- Self-Portrait Challenge: Draw an image of yourself. It’s called a self-portrait. The challenge is to draw it with your eyes closed.
Challenge of the Week
Have you completed your gadget? To enter it in our competition send us your photo by 6pm TODAY, email@example.com
Submit your results from Day 4
- Click below to submit your results for the ‘Millionaire’s Challenge’ and ‘Old MacDonald Challenge’.
- If you want to earn virtual prizes for your efforts make sure you’ve sent us an email with your entries. Email us today with a photo of your craft, ‘Self-Portrait Challenge’ and your gadget.
Kingdom Seekers Video Day 4
Jump up and sing with the band as they sing ‘The incredible song’. We are made in God’s image and God made us each ‘incredible’!
What a great selection of crafts you can do today! Make yourself a photo frame for a portrait. Make an image of a leaf or coin. Create your own name bug and do a crossword.
Print off the family discussion page and sit down with an adult to talk over what you have learnt today.
Scripture quotations marked (NLT) are taken from the Holy Bible, New Living Translation, copyright © 1996, 2004, 2007, 2013, 2015 by Tyndale House Foundation. Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. All rights reserved.