Minister’s letter – Prayers for after the Easter weekend
We had a great weekend, with a bump in attendance on Easter Day. The evangelist George Whitfield suggested the time after ministry has been conducted is an important time to pray. With that in mind,
– For a good number of visitors on both days.
– That people responded to personal invitations and our letterbox drop, as well as invitations through our SRE classes at Waitara Public School.
– For the answered prayers of one person who prayed for 15 extra people at our 6:00pm Easter service. We’ve been averaging 18 people. We had 33 on the day. Do the maths.
– The Holy Spirit might use last weekend’s ministry to further the journey people are taking along the Waitara Path.
– That visitors will make a return visit and find a warm welcome when they arrive.
– That regular members will take deliberate steps to welcome newcomers.
Friends, keep praying that God will be at work in and among us! “Unless the Lord builds the house, the builders labour in vain” (Psalm 127:1)